Flatshare General Information
£690 Exc Util & Exc CTax
Flatshare Tick Boxes
Flatshare DescriptionWe're Joanne, Anna and Ewen, and we're looking for someone to join our lovely home in Elephant and Castle/Kennington. We're 2 women (one from Belfast and one from New York) and one man (from New York), all in our late twenties. This house is a zone 1 gem (character AND central!) that we're all really fond off, and we're looking for someone friendly and respectful to enjoy it with.
We've a beautiful double room available in our four-story house, nestled away in super central Kennington/Walworth. The available room is a garden facing double room on the first floor. This is the quietest room in the house and would be perfect for a young professional who is looking for somewhere to call home (we're not a party house).
The room measures 3 m x 4 m, with an additional 1.5 m x 0.65 m in closet space. The room is furnished with comfy king sized bed, but this can be removed if need be.
This is a terraced house with character and a house of warmth, balance and good atmosphere. The ground floor contains the two main living rooms and a half bathroom (toilet and sink). The basement has a dining room and separate big kitchen and utility area. Both the ground floor and basement levels have access to our private garden and greenhouse. We've very fast broadband (80 MBits/sec) so no slow Netflix, and we've a cleaner come in once a week for the common spaces.
I hope this gives you an idea, but honestly its hard to summarise this house in only a few pictures! I'll leave a list below to explain further, but please contact me and we can set up a time for you to view.
If you are interested in viewing, please get in touch via email as we'll be arranging viewings ASAP.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
SIX MONTH RENT (Minimum: 1st March 2018 - 1st September 2018 - possibly longer)
- Move in on the 1st March, but we can be somewhat flexible with a move-in date between 1st March - 14th March
- 690 rent per month
- 135 bills (council tax, electricity, gas, water, internet, weekly cleaner, toilet paper etc) per month
- Friendly, respectful, clean and tidy
- Employed full time
- Enjoys living in a relaxed home
CURRENT OCCUPANTS (US):
- All working professionals.
- 26 years old.
- Working as an Artist, Physicist and arts marketer
- Artistic, creative, and active.
- All quite during busy during the week and weekends living our own lives, but we all get on really well and are always up for a chat
- Friendly shared home environment (and all respectful of each other's space and schedules)
- Zone 1
- 10 min walk to Kennington and Elephant & Castle, East Street bus 3 mins away
- Just off Walworth road
- In 5 minutes: large Morrisons, several Tesco expresses, M&S, East Street Market, Organic Store, gym, leisure centre, Elephant and Castle shopping centre
-Southbank is 20 mins away
- 3m x 4m, (+ 1.5 m x 0.65 closet)
- Two built in book cases, converted fire place
- Built in closet
- Looks out on to garden
- Quiet room on the first floor
- Furnished with king bed and mattress available (optional).
Basement Floor includes:
- Big kitchen (hob, oven, Nespresso, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, 2 refrigerators and a freezer)
- Washing machine
- Dining room
- Storage room
Ground Floor includes:
- Reading room
- Living room with fireplaces
- Half bathroom
First Floor includes:
- Two double bedrooms
- Full bathroom with bathtub and great shower
Second Floor includes:
- One double bedroom
Flatshare interests and occupationsInt: Art, film, cycling, theatre, politics
Occ: Marketing, Physics, Art
Contact and notebookPut in My Notebook
This advertiser expressly does NOT wish to be approached by estate agents or others offering their services. Telephone numbers and e-mail links constitute personal data that is NOT placed by the advertiser to solicit approaches from agents. Doing so is a clear breach of the Data Protection Acts (misuse of personal data).
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes