We have a room available in our four bedroom flatshare.
It's a terraced house with garden between Dalston and Stoke Newington. Butterfield Green is a few steps away.
It is on the first floor and share a bathroom with another room on the same floor and it is available from 23rd of September.
- 4.5x 2.4m (11 Square meters)
- 600 per month + bills on top (on average 58 per month, inclusive of council tax, internet, water, electricity, and gas)
- 830 deposit (6 weeks)
- Large East facing window overlooking the garden
- Partly furnished with double bed and wardrobe
- The initial tenancy agreement is for 6 months, with a break clause; the notice period is 2 months.
- The house has been on sale for more than a year, but with very little interest.
- The rent covers the reference fee.
Its a terraced house located in a quiet, very green residential area. The living spaces are two bedrooms and one bathroom on each, first and second floor.
The shared kitchen and entry way are on the ground floor,
The house has a front garden, a fully fitted kitchen inclusive of a dishwasher and a washing machine. There is also some attic space, storage area in the kitchen and in the entrance area and a small shed ideal for bikes.
The flat is situated in the south-east corner of Stoke Newington, just a few blocks away from Dalston. Transportation-wise, Dalston Overgrounds (Kingsland and Junction) are 10/15 min walk away, and there are plenty of bus routes close by (either from the High Street or Newington Green, both about a 7-minute walk away) connecting with pretty much every key spot in London.
Nearby are fun pubs, bars, restaurants and coffee shops in both Stokey and Dalston. Clissold park is a short walk away, and London Fields is nearby as well. We have a handful of grocery stores sprinkled around our house including Nisa, Tesco Metro, a full Sainsbury's and Whole Foods. There are great surrounding areas if you're keen for a run/bike ride, as well as a couple of close-by gyms and yoga studios.
If you think the house and the room are what you are looking for please get in touch.
The current flatmates
Matteo, 26: Architect from Italy via Sweden and Denmark
Chaterine: working on the charity sector.