Flatshare General Information
£775 Exc Util & Exc CTax
Flatshare Tick Boxes
Our housemate Greg is moving on, so were searching for a new, equally-brilliant housemate.
- It's a three bed apartment on the 2nd floor, next to the Limehouse Cut canal
- Kitchen/Living Room: really big, electric hob, ovens, dishwasher, washing machine, TV
- The main master bedroom: it's really big and airy.
- Bathroom: shower and bath combination. Just sharing with Matt, as Pete has an en-suite.
- Balcony: pretty big and sunny. It's been great in the summer. The main bedroom (for rent) has direct access to it.
- Storage: some extra space in the boiler cupboard.
- Concierge: the building is managed by Luca, a very helpful Italian man who signs for deliveries and puts them inside the house. Soooo useful.
- Cleaner: we'd like to get a cleaner, just to keep things a bit more shiny.
Regarding local amenities, we live right above a Tesco Extra and opposite a Llidl, and about 7 minute walk to Westferry DLR station and a 15-20 minute walk to Mile End underground station.
Move in from Sunday 5th August.
In joining the house youd be taking on a new tenancy with Pete and Matt, which is up for renewal on August 5th.
References: Complete RPI needs to conduct credit reference checks before authorising a change of sharer this requires some info about your employment and should take no longer than a couple of weeks.
- Deposit: 932 (to be paid prior to moving in)
- Credit reference check fee: 70
- Contract renewal fee: 80
RENT & BILLS
- Monthly Rent: 795
- Bills : roughly 80/month:
- Internet: 11/month Super fast fibre
- Council Tax: 42/month
- Water + Electricity: 35/month
WHO ARE WE?
Matt: spends his days working with tech start ups doing innovation in insurance. Weekday evenings are mostly chilling at home, weekends are easy going; having friends round for dinner, playing some guitar, watching Netflix the list goes on.
Pete; spends his days in the psychology department of an advertising agency (not that spooky), his evenings either swimming, cycling or running (sometimes all three) and his nights recovering from that combination. Weekends can be busy; fixing up the bike(s) and travelling to races often dominate, always keen to join a party if theres one going, just often leaves early.
Ideal if you're friendly, reliable, laid-back and enthusiastic in equal measure. Being tidy can only be a good thing. We're happy to share with a guy or a girl, but feeling there's not space for a couple to move in together.
Keen to hear about you, send a message and say hello!
Well be holding viewings at Flat 205, 11 Frances Wharf, Harley House, Burdett Road.
(the entrance is on the main road, just to the right of Tesco Express)
Main viewing: Thursday 14th June: 6.30pm-8pm (arriving earlier is better!)
Back-up viewing: Sunday 17th June: 6pm-8.30pm
See you soon,
Pete & Matt
Flatshare interests and occupationsInt: Netflix, blockbuster films, talking about life
Occ: Innovation and advertising
Contact and notebookPut in My Notebook
This advertiser expressly does NOT wish to be approached by estate agents or others offering their services. Telephone numbers and e-mail links constitute personal data that is NOT placed by the advertiser to solicit approaches from agents. Doing so is a clear breach of the Data Protection Acts (misuse of personal data).
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes