Flatshare General InformationFor female
£740 Inc Util & CTax
Flatshare Tick Boxes
Flatshare DescriptionHi, I am looking for someone responsible, tidy and professional for my friendly little flat-share :)
RENT: GBP 170.8 / week or ~740 per month (ALL Bills are included covering TV licence, electricity, heating, unlimited broadband and water). Deposit one month - no fees.
Min term 6 months. No Max Term as long as the relationship is going well. Min Term of up to 3 months can be considered (at 190/week inclusive of all bills. Min Notice to leave would be 4 weeks each way.
THE FLAT: It's a lovely, bright, cosy 2-bedroom flat on the top floor of a Victorian House, recently renovated and decorated.
- 2nd floor walk-up, the stairs are quite easy
- Bathroom, Living Room (dining / breakfast table), TV and fully equipped Kitchen all shared.
- Windows in every room of the house, so its bright and airy.
- Washing machine in the flat with dryer stand (the nearest laundromat if you need a dryer is on Walm Lane)
- Fire safety compliant (extinguisher + blanket)
- PARKING: Shared parking for the flats (1st come 1st serve basis). Plenty of on-street parking available nearby
BEDROOM: You'll have your own private:
- Bedroom (double bed) with tall dresser, plenty of built-in cupboard space & mirrors.
- Bedding (including sheets, duvet, pillows) are provided, no problem.
- Not good for large storage needs, but there is room above cupboards for boxes / suitcases.
I'm single, female, 36, work in Finance.
- I'm pretty chilled out and friendly. I travel a lot for work and I speak German. Originally from Pakistan, was living in New York before coming to London 7 yrs ago. I like to watch movies, exercise/fitness and animals.
I am away for work a lot, for eg 2 weeks in a row. So essentially the new flatmate would also have the entire place (whole flat) to themselves (except my bedroom which will remain locked).
THE AREA: It's nice... quiet, safe residential and very green.
- Flat is 5 min walk to Willesden Green tube station / Jubilee line - Zones 1 / 2 fare.
- 5 mins to Finchley Road station on the tube
- 12 mins to Bond Street station on the tube
- Buses right outside flat for those cold wintery mornings.
- Buses from Kilburn High Road, Marble Arch, Edgware Road come nearby as well.
- There's free parking on-site in the flat (on a first come, first serve basis) and plenty of free street parking as well.
- There's a Sainsbury near the tube station and a 24-HR grocery store as well. Pharmacies, Banks, pubs and lots of eating places on Walm Lane down the street. Note, A mega Sainsbury is on the High Road.
- Park Gladstone park is walking distance, so is the hussle & bussle of West Hampstead / Fortune Green road.
- No smoking / No Pets allowed unfortunately.
- No couples please.. The room is ideal for one person. Occasional overnight guests are okay, however I ask for reasonable advance notice please so that we can manage our privacy (works both ways).
- My preference is for someone responsible who will treat this home as their own.
- I will be travelling a lot for work, so the new person will be someone who can value the independence and the space, yet maintain a level of friendliness as well :)
- Someone who can share a glass of wine with and chat about life, but not necessarily become best friends. Flat is not huge but great for sharing.
Please get in touch with any questions. I'm flexible and happy to discuss any issues. Welcome for a viewing and cup of tea! :)
Flatshare interests and occupationsInt: Travelling, movies, yoga
Contact and notebookPut in My Notebook
This advertiser expressly does NOT wish to be approached by estate agents or others offering their services. Telephone numbers and e-mail links constitute personal data that is NOT placed by the advertiser to solicit approaches from agents. Doing so is a clear breach of the Data Protection Acts (misuse of personal data).
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes