Flatshare General Information
£420 Exc Util & Inc CTax
Flatshare Tick Boxes
Flatshare DescriptionHey guys,
We still have a bedroom available in our massive 4 bedroom house!
- very spacious kitchen with gas oven, washing machine and the usual equipment (though no dishwasher, no microwave)
- living room with big tv
- spare/storage room for our hoover, unwanted furniture and guests
- outside plastic roofed conservatory (for storing bicyles/smoking if you are a smoker)
- garden with pub table
- our bedrooms
- separate toilet
The bedroom that's available is single bedroom and it's furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, shelf and chest of drawers but whatever is not needed can be dumped into our spare room, so no lack of storage for sure.
- 15mins walk to Wood Green Station (or 5 quick busstops), also close to Bounds Green station
- 15mins walk to Palmers Green with lots of charity shops etc
- monthly street food market two streets down
- Wood Green: cinema, the mall, shops, Alexandra Palace, vegan market on Sundays (Blue House Yard)
- our house is on a one way side street, on main road lots of shops and Tesco Express
Rent & bills:
- rent is 320 per month
- around 70 per month for Council Tax and tv/internet
- water, gas/electricity we pay quarterly
You would have to pay an agency fee (around 130) as they will do the usual background checks with your provided references.
The deposit is 400. It's a one year rolling contract with all our names on it.
We are three girls in our late 20s/early 30s
Isabel from London and Adela from Czech Republic have been living together before and moved in here last summer/autumn respectively. Isabel has been travelling a lot before moving back to London and also speaks Spanish and is working in video production. Adela works in accounting at a hotel.
I'm Tilla from Germany and I've been living in this house for 7 years because it's an absolute steal! I also speak Swedish and work in e-commerce.
We all work in different areas but get along really well and are looking for someone who is looking for a home rather than just a place to stay, as we enjoy our home as a place to relax after shit days at work.
Looking for a nice,clean and easygoing professional with previous flatshare experience
Please drop us a line telling a bit about yourself and we'll get back to you to arrange a viewing! Looking to fill the room asap.
Flatshare interests and occupationsInt: art,films,music,travel,food,beer,..
Occ: advertising/ecommerce/hotel industry
Contact and notebookPut in My Notebook
This advertiser expressly does NOT wish to be approached by estate agents or others offering their services. Telephone numbers and e-mail links constitute personal data that is NOT placed by the advertiser to solicit approaches from agents. Doing so is a clear breach of the Data Protection Acts (misuse of personal data).
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes